Saturday, December 29, 2007


Some observations from Charlotte...

* I got a great laugh when Zac Boyer of Rivals.com, who rode to the game with me, was called "young'n" by a North Carolina sherrif.

* The media lot is in the heart of a run-down industrial neighborhood. The walk to Bank of America Stadium went something like this: up a small incline, down a step, under a rusty chain, through a prking lot with tailgaters, across a street, down the block, up a steep street, a right turn down an alley, dodging a car driven by what is presumably a blind man, a left turn and into the Stadium. We past another writer who looked winded. Considering I am working on my aspiration to play the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man in the remake of Ghostbusters, I was gasping for air and sweating heavily.

No comments: