Saturday, October 28, 2006

Some last minute thoughts heading to New Jersey for tomorrow's UConn-Rutgers' match up...

I want to believe the Huskies are capable of the upset. Statistically, there's nothing to support the argument. I guess my only explaination would be, as Rhema Fuller says to describe how he selected UConn over other schools, sometimes "I just know."

Speaking of Fuller, I enjoyed sitting down and talking with the young man earlier this week. Even more, impressive is the opinions of him left in his wake. Add me to the lost because rarely have I met someone so genuine.

From the it's a small world department, one of Fuller's high school coaches, Mitch Brown, now coaches under my high school football and track coach. Both are at different schools than they were when Fuller and I played under our coaches.

No comments: